Routine Massage Can Help With Thatroutine Massage Can Help With That Click To Expand Or Collapse Content
- For overall care and body maintenanceTo relieve common stress-related tension and promote circulation, your therapist may use a light technique called Swedish massage. For chronic pain or muscle tension, your massage therapist may apply deep tissue pressure to help loosen and break up areas of muscle tightness for lasting relief.
- Relieve that pain in your neckNeck and back tension can often be caused by sitting at a desk or in a car for too long. Your therapist can target these areas of commonly held tension to relieve pressure and keep joints more fluid.
- Repair active and hard-worked musclesRegular massage can help sports enthusiasts and regular gym goers by loosening tight or overworked muscles. The result is lactic acid movement out of muscles and increased circulation after workouts and injuries.
- For those who are expecting, expect reliefIf you need relief from headaches and backaches commonly associated with pregnancy, your therapist will use prenatal massage techniques to help maintain energy and promote sleep.
Tips & Reviews For Massage Envy
bike parkingaccepts credit cardsquietprivate lot parkinggender-neutral restrooms
- Feb 2022
ILDIKO is my favorite massage therapist! She is the reason I have a Massage Envy membership and I book months in advance to make sure she can work on my muscles. I workout almost everyday and my body gets so tight. I have been seeing her for almost 3 years now and her professionalism as well as her wonderful manner of personality has created the BEST experience for me each and every-time I see her! We happen to both be Hungarian also so what a JOY that we found each other through Massage Envy! The Green Valley Parkway location has been my home for massage.
- Feb 2022
Iâve been an ME member for about 20 years. Mary Lou provided a first class, professional 90 min massage yesterday. She was able to work on all my problem areas and I woke up today feeling brand new!
- Jan 2022
I love going to the Green Valley Massage Envy b/c my favorite therapist is there, Kit. Kit is absolutely amazing! She listens to your needs & is very professional at all times. Even though she’s petite she has very strong hands. So, If you like deep tissue she is your gal!!
What Are The Most Popular Hotels In Henderson
Whether you’re traveling for business or going on vacation, there are many popular hotels to choose from in Henderson. Hampton Inn & Suites Las Vegas-Henderson, TownePlace Suites by Marriott Las Vegas Henderson and Holiday Inn Express Hotel and Suites – Henderson, an IHG Hotelare all popular hotels to stay at.
You May Like: Human Touch Immersion Massage Chair
What Popular Hotels Have Non
Many guests care about the quality of the rooms they stay in and want to ensure that their rooms have fresh, clean air. Holiday Inn Express Hotel and Suites – Henderson, an IHG Hotel, The Westin Lake Las Vegas Resort & Spa by Marriott and Courtyard by Marriott Henderson – Green Valley – Las Vegasare all popular hotels in Henderson with non-smoking rooms.
Of All The Hotels In Henderson Which Hotels Have The Highest User Ratings
When traveling to Henderson for the first time, many travelers find it difficult to choose a hotel to stay in. According to Trip.com data, Residence Inn by Marriott Las Vegas/Green Valley, Hampton Inn & Suites Las Vegas-Henderson and SpringHill Suites Las Vegas Hendersonare popular hotels with high ratings, making them good choices for your trip.
Recommended Reading: Massage Envy Dallas Old Town
Customized Facials For A Custom Youcustomized Facials For A Custom You Click To Expand Or Collapse Content
- 60-minute* customized facialEnjoy 60 minutes of skin-balancing and tone-brightening, performed by a highly trained esthetician. Plus a face, neck, and shoulder massage.
- 90-minute* customized facialGet all of the benefits of the 60-minute facial but with more time focused on each step by your esthetician. More facial? Yes please.
- 60-minute* customized back facialYour back and your face share the same type of skin and the same kinds of issues. Your esthetician will help clear them up using some of the most effective products on the market.
Customer Ratings And Reviews
There are no reviews yet!You can review this company and help others by leaving a comment. If you want to share your thoughts about Massage Envy – Green Valley, use the form below and your opinion, advice or comment will appear in this space.Not So Helpful
You can also mark off this information as being helpful or not helpful above. If you want to share your thoughts about Massage Envy – Green Valley, use the icons above to let others know if this information helped you find or make a decision about this business.
Helpful Tip for: Spas & Saunas
Spas & Saunas refer to the refreshing body care treatments rendered by most of the salons in Henderson. Spa denotes the cleansing, scrubbing & massaging of body with special oils, herbals or cosmetic products that provide a relaxing & soothing sensation all over the body. Saunas aim at inducing relaxation through sweating, by putting individuals inside a heated room.
You May Like: Biotone Dual Purpose Massage Cream
All The Products You Need To Maintain The Skin You Love
- CyMeClick to expand or collapse contentCyMe is Massage Envys very own skin care line for head-to-toe radiance. These masks, balms, sunscreens, and other home care products will cozy right up alongside your professional skin care regimen.
- Obagi Medical®Click to expand or collapse contentObagi is one of the best-known brands in skin care. At Massage Envy, your esthetician will use their professional-strength products during your facial. And then you can use their home care products to maintain that healthy glow.
- PCA SKIN®Click to expand or collapse contentPCA SKIN products are used for Massage Envys chemical exfoliations. But the glow doesn’t stop there. You can continue your PCA regimen at home with products that will keep your skin looking and feeling refreshed.