How To Increase Font Size In Html
To change the font size in HTML, use the style attribute. The style attribute specifies an inline style for an element. The attribute is used with the HTML< p> tag, with the CSS property font-size. HTML5 do not support the < font> tag, so the CSS style is used to add font size. Just keep in mind, the usage of style attribute overrides any style set globally.
Wear A Supportive Band During Exercise
When you do exercise, we advise using a support band such as Boobuddy which will help to keep your breasts in place during exercises such as jogging, running and even yoga.
Naturally, whilst exercising your breast move which puts a strain on the Coopers ligaments, the connective tissue which causes pain and can result in stretching of the breast skin, increasing the likelihood of breast sagging after breastfeeding.
The Boobuddy gives women of all shapes and sizes the support and confidence to work out without pain, discomfort or the worry that they may be damaging their breasts.
For more information and to order your Boobuddy support band, please .
Breasts Shrink After Breastfeeding
Pregnancy and breastfeeding can increase your breast size by a few cups. Many women find their breasts shrink after breastfeeding. In fact, the actual changes of not being pregnant anymore is what causes them to shrink and change their shape.
A few other reasons for smaller breasts after breastfeeding include:
- Advanced maternal age
- Larger bra size prior to pregnancy
- Higher BMI
- Two or more pregnancies
If you were enjoying a larger breast size, this article will explain the cause of post-pregnancy deflated boobs and a few things you can do to keep them looking shapely.
Also Check: Hand And Stone Massage Dublin
Don’t Biteunless Your Partner Asks You To
Even if your partner is writhing and moaning with pleasure, you shouldn’t get carried away and bite or pull their nipple without her consent. If you sense that your partner might like it rough, ask, “Do you want more?” or “Harder?” before nibbling on or pulling on their nipple. While some people really enjoy rough breast play, others do not, and you don’t want to interrupt your good time or theirs by crossing that line without their consent.
Problem: Clogged Milk Ducts
Symptoms: A small reddish lump in your breast that feels sore or tender to the touch is likely a clogged milk duct.
Solution: Breastfeeding is the best remedy. Apply warm compresses before you nurse , give yourself a breast massage, and try a different nursing position . If youre prone to clogged ducts, talk to your doctor about lecithin supplements . Theres a lack of clinical research on their efficacy, but many moms swear by them.
Good-to-know: Some moms recommend using a vibrator or electric toothbrush to massage the clogged duct. Blocked ducts can turn into mastitisan infection that usually requires antibioticsso its important to treat them before they do.
Don’t Miss: Adjustable Base King With Massage
What Other Moms Have Experienced
It was really quick and easy to get back to normal after breastfeeding my first baby. I was surprised after my second baby that I lost one whole cup size in my breasts. I found that wearing a push-up bra gives me the lift I need and makes them look almost normal again. Still, when I look at myself in the mirror I get really sad. Even though I have lost 21 pounds and I fit into my old clothes, I still dont understand why breasts shrink after breastfeeding. It is taking a little getting used to. Ashley Mom of 2 and 4 year olds
Before I had my baby, I was a C cup bra. While my size is still a C cup, I have the dreaded deflated boobs. They sag more than they used to and I cant wear the nice shirts I used to. It seemed to come on after pregnancy, got worse after breastfeeding, and they dont seem to be getting any perkier. I did find that doing exercises has been helping them a lot.
Cynthia Mom of 15 month old
Wear A Good Supportive Bra
Wearing a supportive bra during and after pregnancy is a must. Your breasts will weigh significantly more during pregnancy as you gain weight and your breasts start to produce milk so its only right that theyre supported.
Having a good supportive nursing bra is essential for all expectant and breastfeeding mothers, but it should fit correctly.
The bra should feel comfortable and hold your breasts firmly in place in an upright position. The best way to ensure youre wearing the right bra should be to get a fitting by an expert.
Wearing a good quality supportive bra will help to prevent breast sagging after breastfeeding.
Also Check: What Is A Massage Therapist Called
Is Breast Massage Risky
There are few risks associated with breast massage, though breast cancer survivors, or those who have had breast surgery, may have tender spots in the form of lumps or scars.
In this case, a doctor may recommend a breast massage from a licensed massage therapist. If you notice anything unusual during a breast massage, chat with your doc.
Choose The Right Massage Oil Or Cream
Using oil or cream for breast massage is optional but recommended. Rubbing your skin without using a lubricant can be rather painful and wont allow you to do the massage for as long as youd like.
Choosing the right massage oil is easy. Natural massage oils are available over the counter. Consider purchasing almond, avocado or borage oil. You can also go for shea butter and vitamin E oil. Make sure not to overuse the oil when applying it to your breasts. Its hard to do a proper massage on a slippery skin. Apply just enough to avoid soreness.
There are also special creams that can help you on your way to breast enhancement. Using them while doing a massage is your best bet. Consider such breast enlargement creams as:
- Total Curve Natural lifting and firming gel with Volufiline that helps fatty tissues in your breasts to grow.
- Natural Natural cream stimulates the same natural growth process you go through during puberty and pregnancy.
- Breast Actives Cream that firms, tightens and softens skin on your breasts and promotes natural growth.
How Do You Perform A Breast Massage
Its just as simple to practice a breast massage on yourself at home than it is to go to an Ayurvedic spa, if you’d feel more comfy at home.
Of course, its important to start in a mindful mental space, and then also find a quiet, peaceful physical space. Its best to use a basic heated oil, like organic sunflower or sesame oil, Berman suggests. You should start with massaging each breast in a circular motion, moving from the nipple toward the outside of the breasts. Its important to work on one breast at a time and without adding too much pressure, Bacharach adds, especially if you start to feel soreness.
Then, move to the armpit and outer edge of the breast, moving upward toward the shoulder joint to help detoxify the lymph nodes and unclog any ducts, says Berman. Give your collarbone, shoulder and neck some love on both sides before moving to the breastbone. Finish with a massage in the center of the breastbone, in a slow clockwise circle.
At the end of the massage, Berman advises taking a hot shower or bath to allow the oil to absorb into your pores. You dont need to use soap though, because the oil is meant to cleanse your skin, she says. Or, if you want to skip the shower, you can wrap yourself in a warm towel and relax for a bitthe oil will seep into your skin as you rest.
Breast Massage Is A Simple Four Points Program
Starting from the nipple, push downwards with the three longer fingers of your hand. The movement should be slow and almost graceful for better results. Be sure not to apply heavy pressure. The right trick is to maintain a moderate touch, but a prolonged contact.
Once the above step is done, then the breast should be lightly massaged with a kneading kind of action. Hold one breast with both your hands so as to cup out the breast. Do not apply heavy pressure stop if it begins to hurt. Holding your breast in this manner, go on kneading it slightly for a while. Finish with one breast, and then take on the other.
The third step is most important to give a round firmness to the breasts. Hold your breast just as you had done in the earlier step. But instead of squeezing it out, give it a twirling kind of motion. Rotate your hands in a clockwise motion, followed by an equal anticlockwise motion. Continue this for about ten times. Then repeat with the other breast.
Finally, open out your palms on the breast such that they dont cover the areola and are facing downwards. Then move your palms downwards so that the fingers rub against the side surfaces of the breast. This should not be done on the nipple, as it may spoil its shape. Continue this for about ten times per breast.
Read more about the Breast Massage and other breast care issues at http://www.mysecrethealth.com
Article Source: http://www.articlesbase.com
Read Also: Natural Healing Massage Acworth Ga
To Use Cabbage Leaves:
- Green cabbage leaves may be used chilled or at room temperature.
- Wash cabbage leaves and apply to breasts between feedings.
- For engorgement or oversupply: Limit use as cabbage can decrease milk supply. Leave on for 20 minutes, no more than 3 times per day discontinue use as soon as engorgement/oversupply begins to subside.
- During the weaning process: Leave the leaves on the breast until they wilt, then apply new leaves as often as needed for comfort.
How To Massage Breasts After Breast Augmentation
A breast augmentation consists of enlarging the breasts with breast implants. Getting a breast augmentation can be an amazing procedure. Whether you have decided to enlarge them to better fit your body, or to bring back some firmness after having a baby, a breast augmentation can be an effective way to gain body confidence. However, as a surgical procedure, it can also have its periods of discomfort. To better ensure your path towards healthy healing after your procedure, its important to learn how to massage breasts after a breast augmentation.
Read Also: Massage Places Near Richmond Va
Early Identification Of Breast Cancer
Breast self-exams and massage are ways to identify breast cancer at its earliest stages. According to one study , some 25 percent of women end up detecting their breast cancer through self-exam. Another 18 percent discover cancer by accident.
Detecting cancer in the early stages may improve your outcome, so its a good idea to make it part of your regular routine.
What To Do If You Are Still Breastfeeding
- Avoid Leaning Over When you are nursing your baby, especially when the baby is very tiny, use a pillow to raise your baby up high enough to meet your breast. Avoid leaning over and angling your breast down into your baby’s mouth. This will help prevent your skin from stretching even more.
- Wear a Good Bra The skin in your breasts needs support. Get a good nursing or sports bra to hold your breasts up. This will prevent further sagging.
- Eat Less Animal Fat What you eat is for breasts skin tone. Reduce your animal fat intake and eat more wholegrain cereals, legumes, and green vegetables. Use this time while you are nursing to eat more salads, olive oil, and fresh fruits. Eat foods rich in vitamin B and E . These vitamins help maintain skins elasticity and tone.
- Hot and Cold Showers While you are in the shower, switch between hot and cold water. This will improve your circulation and skin tone. Finish your shower with cold water. That way your breast skin will stay firm.
- Wean Gradually When you are ready to plan weaning, leave time to do it gradually. The more gradually you wean, the more you will help the fat tissue to redeposit inside breasts. That will help them regain their pre-pregnancy appearance more quickly.
- Avoid Rapid Weight LossBreastfeeding can help women lose their pregnancy weight. But be careful. If you find that the pounds are just falling off, your skin won’t be able to keep up. Try to lose that weight gradually so that your skin has time to change too.
You May Like: Lymphatic Drainage Massage Rochester Ny
Wear A Supportive Bra
Ensure your breasts remain well-supported through the inevitable changes of pregnancy by picking the right bra size. Wearing a poorly-fitted bra, especially when youre physically active, could lead to pain and injury. Also remember to remove your bra before sleeping, as it hampers blood circulation.
How Can I Ease Breast Or Nipple Pain
- Nurse first on the side that’s less sore and vary breastfeeding positions.
- Make sure your baby latches onto your breasts correctly. If breastfeeding is too painful, it may be more comfortable to drain your breasts by pumping the milk.
- If you have sore nipples, ask a lactation consultant or your health care provider if a nipple shield is a good idea. Nipple shields go over the areola and nipple during a feeding to protect sore or cracked nipples. They should only be used when recommended by your care team as they can sometimes affect milk supply.
- Gently break the suction when removing your baby from your breast. Slip your finger in the side of your baby’s mouth, between the gums, and then turn your finger a quarter turn to do so.
- At the end of a feeding, massage some breast milk onto your nipples, and then let them air dry.
- Gently massage the sore area before nursing.
- Use wet or dry heat on your breasts right before feeding. But if you have a yeast infection in your breast, you’ll need to keep your nipples dry because yeast thrives on moisture. Get plenty of rest and fluids.
- Put ice packs or cool compresses on engorged breasts after feedings.
- Make the area where you feed your baby comfortable. Sit in a glider or a cozy chair with armrests. Footstools and pillows can give extra support. Some women like wraparound nursing pillows or “husband” back pillows with arms on each side for nursing in bed.
Read Also: Hand And Stone Massage Severna Park Md
How To Do A Breast Massage
Lets learn the correct technique of doing a breast massage to get the maximum benefits out of it:
Lactation Massage For Breastfeeding Moms: Is It Worth It
If you read any books or talked with other moms before having a baby, you probably heard that breastfeeding comes with a learning curve. Sure, it’s a natural option for feeding your baby, but in this case, “natural” doesn’t always mean “easy.” In the early weeks and months of breastfeeding, you could end up coping with plugged ducts, milk supply problems , engorgement, and latch or positioning issues.
Unfortunately, there’s no one magic trick to resolving all those potential breastfeeding snafusbut there is one thing that might help with a few of them: a lactation massage. Similar to the practice of hand expression, lactation massage utilizes basic massage techniques during breastfeeding to keep breast milk flowing freely.
“For a mother who is breastfeeding without difficulties, there isn’t a definite indication for having a lactation massage,” says Natasha Chinn, FACOG, M.D., an OBGYN practicing in New Jersey. “However, in cases where a mother suffers from frequent clogged ducts or frequent episodes of mastitis, then lactation massage .”
Dr. Chinn notes that massaging a clogged duct or another hardened part of the breast can both relieve pain and help loosen the clog by breaking up the milk in the impacted area of the breast.
How to do a lactation massage
Read Also: Marketing Ideas For Massage Therapy Business
Do Exercises For Breast Enlargement
Since losing weight is not recommended for breast enhancement but you still want to look fit and beautiful, there are special exercises that will make your breasts grow.
You should feel the muscles around your chest contracting. Keep the palms pressed for 10 seconds and then relax. Repeat 10 times a day. This is a great exercise that can be done while you are sitting. So you can easily do it on a lunch break.
Problem: A Stabbing Pain In Breasts Or Nipples
Symptoms: Breast or nipple pain thats stabbing, burning, or feels like pins and needlesboth during and after nursingcan be the result of a vasospasm, when contracting blood cells reduces blood flow to a particular area. You may also notice your nipples turning white, then blue or red. Nipple vasospasms are related to Raynauds phenomenonwhich affects 20 percent of women.
Solution: Dress warmly and breastfeed in a warm environment. As soon as your babe comes off your breast, place your hand over your nipple to keep it warm as you readjust your nursing bra. It also helps to place a heating padover your clotheson your breast.
Good-to-know: Avoid caffeine as it can restrict blood vessels.
You May Like: What’s The Swedish Massage