Frequently Asked Questions :
- Where is Advanced Fuller School of Massage Therapy?
Advanced Fuller School of Massage Therapy is located at: 195 S Rosemont Rd Suite 105, Virginia Beach, Virginia 23452.
- What is the phone number of Advanced Fuller School of Massage Therapy?
You can try to dialing this number: 340-7132 – or find more information on their website: www.fullerschool.com
- What is the opening hours of Advanced Fuller School of Massage Therapy?
Monday: 09:00 – 21:00
- Where are the coordinates of the Advanced Fuller School of Massage Therapy?
Jill Kristin Berkana Lmt Bctmb
Professionals RECOGNIZE and RESPECT Board Certification. It symbolizes commitment, dedication, and expertise. Massage therapists who are Board Certified have gone above and beyond licensurethey have achieved more than minimum requirements. You can expect more from professionals who chose to become Board Certified.
Tips & Reviews For Advanced Fuller School Of Massage Therapy
- Nov 2021
I feel pretty guilty for not leaving a good review before because when I used to come here for massages, I never had an issue.This visit, I left feeling worse than how I arrived and my time was cut short.My scheduled massage appointment was for 2:00. I arrived a little early at 1:45. My therapist called me back at 2:02 and when I got up from the massage table to go get my things, I looked at my phone and it was 2:56.My other issue was that on my paperwork I put that I was having low back, neck, and shoulder soreness. The majority of my massage was spent on my legs. I understand that other parts of your body can cause pain to radiate, but more time should have been spent…read full review
- Sep 2021
I’ve been going to the Advanced School of Massage Therapy for over 25 years. I would not go anywhere else. They offer student or therapist massages, couple’s massages and various spa packages. Always a clean and professional environment.
- Sep 2021
This is THE BEST place to get a massage in Hampton Roads! I strongly recommend Alyssa and Sunshine. They are both absolutely amazing at massage therapy. If you haven’t checked this place out yet, you owe it to yourself to give it a try. Pricing is very reasonable too!
Read Also: In Home Massage Colorado Springs
Advanced Fuller School Of Massage
- Given the COVID-19 pandemic, call ahead to verify hours, and remember to practice social distancing
- Kara WeaverMarch 29, 2018If you need a massage right in between deep and medium then you want Albert. He was absolutely amazing. I usually see whoever is available but after this visit I think I found my go to person.
- Jose OyolaMarch 6, 2015Ask for Iveta Petrosyan. She has the perfect hands for a deep tissue massage. She can handle anything in her path. Doesn’t matter how tough you could be, she will bring you to a humble zone.
- Relax FeetMarch 9, 2017Reflexology is the physical act of applying pressure to the feet and hands with specific thumb, finger and hand techniques. www.relaxthefeet.com
- Liz CraneNovember 16, 2012Make an appointment with Heidie Friar. I’ve been seeing her for almost 8 years and she is fantastic.
- Daniel DeCiccoSeptember 6, 2011Very good for a massage, but expect a different one every time!
- Steven BainFebruary 25, 2012Best place around. Good prices. Professional people
- Jennifer TaylorOctober 19, 2013Ask for Andrea C. She’s amazing!
Our Bodies Communicate To Us Clearly And Specifically If We Are Willing To Listen
Christina attended the Advanced Fuller School of Massage Therapy in Virginia Beach, VA in 2015, where she studied Swedish, Deep Tissue, Sports, Prenatal and other modalities. Since then, she has worked at a family chiropractic office, a spa, a therapeutic practice and even at her massage school. She is committed to providing high quality therapeutic massages and developing long-lasting client relationships. You will find Christina’s massage style to be very slow, focused, attentive and soothi…
Christina attended the Advanced Fuller School of Massage Therapy in Virginia Beach, VA in 2015, where she studied Swedish, Deep Tissue, Sports, Prenatal and other modalities. Since then, she has worked at a family chiropractic office, a spa, a therapeutic practice and even at her massage school. She is committed to providing high quality therapeutic massages and developing long-lasting client relationships. You will find Christina’s massage style to be very slow, focused, attentive and soothing. Her demeanor is calm & compassionate, and her approach is thorough & comprehensive. She specializes in Sports massage & Deep Tissue, but also has a passion for working with Prenatal clients and performing very relaxing Swedish, Hot Stone & Foot Reflexology sessions. She will begin an educational program in the fall of 2021 for Occupational Therapy, a testament to her long-term commitment to helping people live healthy, pain-free lives.
Don’t Miss: South Lake Tahoe Massage Spa
Massage Therapists In Virginia Beach Va
Find Massage Therapists in Virginia Beach, VA. Listings include Advanced Fuller School of Massage Therapy, Journey Bodyworks, Thrive Proactive Health, Wine & Unwind Spa / Lounge, JOY Feet Reflexology, Reboot.
Massages by appointment or walk-ins are welcome!Certified to Operate by the State Council of Higher Education of Virginia
My Rhythmic movements combined with fluid hands-on techniques will assess, relax, release, and re-educate the body, joint by joint. YOU THRIVE with Niqua
Thrive Proactive Health is a premier local Physical Therapy, Postural Restoration, Massage Therapy and Mental Performance clinic. We offer science-based, holistic care and are devoted to personalized experience.
Wine & Unwind Spa / Lounge is a Massage & Body Wrap studio serving complimentarywine, mimosa, beer, non-alcoholic beverage of choice. Gift Certificates!!
We are redefining mental and physical healthcare through education, support, and prevention. REBOOT is comprised of two practices for comprehensive care across the lifespan: Mind Body Health and Functional Health Care.
Visit www.BalanceMassageVB.com to purchase Gift Certificates or to book an appointment. Or give us a call at 757-428-2222. We are on Laskin Road in the Regency Hilltop Shopping Center beside Hot House Yoga.
Emily is a Licensed Massage Therapist offering several therapeutic massage modalities to promote the body’s natural healing process & relaxation.