Where To Stay In Honolulu
When someone asks what are the top things to do in Honolulu, the list will never end. To fully enjoy all of the activities, you need to consider where to stay. Among all of the districts in Honolulu, Waikiki is the most popular one. Itâs a vibrant neighborhood where plenty of high-rise hotels line the shore. If you stay around Waikiki, youâll have easy access to the Waikiki Beach, Honolulu Zoo, Diamond Head Crater, and more.
If you want to visit Ala Moana Shopping Center, one of the 15 most amazing shopping malls in the world, you can stay in the city center. The downtown area is full of skyscrapers, supermarkets, and parks like Kapiolani Park and Ala Moana Beach Park. Some of our recommended hotels are located there. A little far from to the west is Western Honolulu. If you want to be near the airport, you can look for hotels near that area. A short drive from there will take you to the famous Pearl Harbour. Wherever you end up staying in, make sure it suits all of your needs and preferences!
Where Is A Good Place To Get A Massage In Waikiki
Holidays are all about treating yourself so why not get a massage in Waikiki.
Book a familiar Deep Tissue, Swedish or Shiatsu massage or try Lomi Lomi, a unique form of Hawaiian massage that involves rhythmic motion and healing properties.
Here are a few of my favorite places to get a massage in Waikiki.
Nude And Topless Beaches In Hawaii
- Kehena Beach or Dolphin Beach is a black-sand beach located in the Puna district. Hidden from the curious eyes with the help of cliffs and trees, Kehena Beach encourages the desire to sunbathe naked or topless, but the swimming can be a little harsh because of the big waves and rough currents.
- Little Beach is a well-known beach that encourages you to free your spirit and do some topless or even nude sunbathing. Located in Maui, you can access it from Big Beach. Leave your car in the parking lot and walk to the northwestern part of the beach where you will see a path formed by lava. On Sundays, you can go and practice fire dancing until the evening comes and you can swim and snorkel as well.
- Donkey Beach, located in Kauai, is not a beach that you can see from the road. It is well hidden and the access is made from a cane field, which is now on a private property. The previous owners allowed the access to the beach, but the new ones hired security guards to protect the beach from those in search of nude sunbathing.
- Honokohau Harbor Beach is located on the Kona Coast, more specifically in the Kaloko-Honokohau National Historical Park. The northern part of this yellow-sand beach is a well-known gay beach. However, if you want privacy, this is not the perfect place, because there are numerous Federal Park rangers patrolling.
Read Also: Massage Envy Cherry Hills Marketplace
Hyatt Palace Waikiki Beach
By staying in Hyatt Palace Waikiki Beach, you can reach Waikiki Beach in a 5-minute walk. Planning to visit two beaches in a day? You can easily move to Kaimana Beach on foot. The family-friendly ocean retreat is only 0.6mi away from the accommodation. Other top attractions around the neighborhood include The Honolulu Zoo and the Duke Kahanamoku Statue.
As one of the best hotels in Honolulu, Hawaii, this hotel offers multiple on-site dining options. Appetizers, lunch, and dinner entrees are all available throughout the whole day. For relaxation, the resort features a swimming pool and a furnished sun terrace. Other facilities include a gift shop, a fitness center, a concierge service, free Wi-Fi, a 24-hour front desk, as well as business facilities.
Meanwhile, the room comes with a flat-screen TV, a sofa, an iPod dock, and a large desk. A refrigerator and a coffee machine are also included for your convenience. The bathroom is ample and has all the basic toiletries. We also love that itâs equipped with a large bathtub. Depending on which room youâre staying in, youâll be able to enjoy either the city or the beach views.
Outdoor Massage By The Beach
I’ve tried doing a search through old posts with no luck…
Can anyone list any spas on Oahu that offer outdoor massages? Or any that have a view of the ocean?
There was a tent set up in front of Duke’s on Waikiki earlier this month for massage. Ocean front? Yes Private? Not very. Don’t know if the hotel or someone else runs this operation. Other than that, I am no help.
I can’t help with beachfront but my husband always get a massage by the super pool at the HHV. It is set up in a cabana style tent and he thoroughly enjoys it. Personally, I would never even consider it… just not my cup of tea.
You can check with the hotel you’ll be using and if they don’t offer anything, they might be kind enough to point you in the right direction… good luck!
I think the best spa is the SpaHalekulani.
-:- Message from Tripadvisor staff -:-
This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you’ll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.
To review the Tripadvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link:
We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.
You May Like: Do I Need A License To Open A Massage Business
The Best Couples Massage In Waikiki: Naio Bliss
Naio Bliss, Prince Waikikis on-site spa team, specializes in luxury and restoration. What makes Naio Bliss so incredibly unique is that the massage therapists offer both in-room service and private oceanfront cabana treatments. Most couples wisely choose the cabanas Ala Wai Boat Harbor views, but sometimes the privacy and convenience of a hotel suite are precisely what a traveler needs. Naio Bliss services include eight distinct types of therapeutic massages and four renewing facials. This world-class team has a commitment to personal service thats perfected by utilizing modern science, restorative traditions, and harmony of the body and the spirit. At the end of the day, Naio Bliss unquestionably supplies the very best massage in Waikiki.
Hilton Hawaiian Village Waikiki Beach Resort
- Enjoy your massage in one of our deluxe spa suites with a loved one, side-by-side./resources/media/hi/HNLHVHH/en_US/img/shared/full_page_image_gallery/main/HH_twinspa_746x420_FitToBoxSmallDimension_LowerCenter.jpgHilton Hawaiian Village Waikiki Beach Resort – Honolulu, HI Hotels – Twin Spa0
Also Check: Massage Therapy School Tulsa Oklahoma
Infinity Massage & Spa
A soothing touch and penthouse ocean views at Waikiki Beach
Relax and completely surrender to the healing touch of soothing massage. Or let us design a custom wellness program to help you stay fit while enjoying your Waikiki getaway. Infinitys intuitive, experienced therapists specialize in custom massage combining techniques suited to your preferences and unique needs.
Penthouse Studio or Your Guest Room
Enjoy Infinity Massage with Waikikis most incredible Diamond Head and ocean views from a two-level penthouse location at Outrigger Waikiki Beach Resort or relax in the privacy of your guest room.6 treatment rooms including 2 with ocean views3 relaxation roomsShowers
Lomi Lomi: Traditional Hawaiian massage Thai Herbal: Yoga massage with deep stretches, energy aligning acupressureDeep Tissue: Release chronic muscle tensionMyofascial Release: Enhance flexibility and prevent injuryPrenatal: Soothing for expectant mothers to alleviate back pain, muscle tension, stressShiatsu: Japanese acupressure massage Sports: Combination of Swedish, stretch and acupressure techniques Swedish: Soothing relaxation Reflexology: Trigger point foot massage Four Hands Massage: 2 therapists
Please call us directly at 1-800-430-1561 or send email
For more information, visit our website
- Home of Dukes Waikiki
- Hawaiis best live music venue, Blue Note Hawaii
- Voyager 47 Club Lounge
- Cottage-style beachfront condos
A Romantic Escape To Honolulu
After a genuinely invigorating couples massage in Waikiki, explore the citys most romantic attractions on foot or via a Biki rental. Theres certainly no shortage of romance on this grand island, especially when each day ends with a heartwarming sunset at Prince Waikikis opulent infinity pool. Heres a shortlist of romantic activities and destinations located in the heart of Honolulu.
Recommended Reading: Hilton Head Island Massage Therapy
Your Path To Paradise Massages Waikiki & Spa
Whether you’re looking for a Massage, Facial, or Spa Package for yourself or loved one, we are honored you are considering us! Whatever your choice might be we won’t disappoint! Our staff always goes above and beyond to provide the best service possible! There’s much more to see here. So, take your time, look around, and learn all there is to know About Us, Our Services & Our Packages.
We hope you will enjoy our site and will take a moment to drop us a line.
First Lady Of Waikiki
Celebrate the best of Honolulu from Moana Surfrider, A Westin Resort & Spa, Waikiki Beach. Widely known as the “First Lady of Waikiki,” our historic hotel first opened its doors in 1901 and offers a blend of Victorian elegance and contemporary comfort right on the beach. Enjoy an unmatched central location just steps from legendary Waikiki Beach and within walking distance of Honolulu’s diverse entertainment.
Moana Lani Spa, a Heavenly Spa by Westin
Moana Lani Spa holds the proud distinction of being the only oceanfront spa in Waikiki. Showcasing creative treatments inspired by traditional Hawaiian healing techniques, we offer all you need for peace and tranquility here in Honolulu, Oahu.
You May Like: Associate’s Degree Massage Therapy Online
Poolside At The Royal Hawaiian
The Malulani Pool and Helumoa Playground, which features freshwater swimming pools, boast exquisite views of Waikiki Beach and the Pacific Ocean. The Malulani Pool experience is ideal for guests seeking relaxation and revitalization. A quiet oasis fronting the world-famous Waikiki Beach and the sparkling Pacific Ocean, this poolside enclave is lined by luxurious lounge chairs with plush cushions. Private poolside cabanas are also available.
Up To 50% Off On Your Hotel Limited Time Offer
Hawaii is one of the most relaxing and beautiful destinations in the world, and everyone is dreaming of going there at least once in a lifetime. But because its illegal to sunbathe nude on the state beaches of Hawaii, some tourists find it difficult to fully take advantage of the sun. If youre one of these tourists, then youve come to the right place, because here, were going to present you the best Hawaii beaches where you are allowed to sunbathe nude.
Even if were talking about a state that tolerates sexuality, there have been many discussions about nude sunbaths. In the past, you werent even allowed to sunbathe topless because the locals were disturbed by it. Now, the topless sunbath is a very common thing on many islands of the state and it is not prohibited anymore. There are locals that are still disturbed by the fact that people are showing their intimate parts, but in the end its all about the tourists, isnt it?
You May Like: Massage School How Long Does It Take
Best Hotels In Honolulu
This post is available in: EspaÃ±ol
Admit it, Honolulu must be one of the cities that youâve been wanting to visit. As the capital and the largest city of the U.S. State of Hawaii, Honolulu is popular for a myriad of reasons. Some like the warm and sunny weather. At times, there will be cool breezes too, which is perfect for those who want to swim or surf. Some love to just chillax at the beachfront hotel. Since itâs a popular travel destination, some of the best hotels in Honolulu, Hawaii offer some impressive facilities, such as video game consoles and gigantic terraces. So, what are you waiting for? Book your flight to Honolulu and have one of the greatest times of your life!
Diamond Head Massage & Day Spa
+1 387-2273Lomi Lomi 60-mins from $75
Diamond Head Massage & Day Spa is a neighborhood gem. Its located on Monsarrat Avenue, a pretty cool street to explore with plenty of cute cafes and coffee spots, boutique clothing stores and multiple bikini shops. Itll take 30-minutes to walk, or 5-minutes to drive, from central Waikiki. The massage parlor is located inside a local house on the street. Its a peaceful setting, and the prices are very affordable compared to the resort spas.
Don’t Miss: Massage Luxe Fort Myers Fl
The Shiatsu & Massage Center
+1 922-0171Lomi Lomi 60-mins from $95
The Shiatsu & Massage Center in the International Market Place has a wide range of massage therapies. Book the basics or try an Interesting style of massage in Waikiki including Acrobatic Yoga and Ashiatsu Back Walking Massage. They offer a unique Dream Massage with your choice of 4-hands , 6 hands or 8-hands working on you at once. Always check their website specials, theyll usually offer a discount for different time periods.
Our Waikiki Spa Offers
- Fitness center, our Life Fitness equipment offers the essentials for your workout: cardio with personal TV screens on our treadmills, bikes and ellipticals, free weights, gym resistance essentials, water, towels and room to stretch.
- Full-service salon, offering hair styling, manicures, pedicures and other beauty treatments
- A range of spa products, so you may take a piece of the spa home with you
- Gift certificates, for someone special
FACE MASK REQUIRED
Email: Phone: 1-808-945-7721
You May Like: Nebraska Furniture Mart Massage Chair
Most Romantic Things To Do In Hawaii
Many people go to Hawaii to celebrate romance. Hawaii is a great place to get married, honeymoon, and celebrate a wedding anniversary. So if you have any of those events coming up or youre looking for ways to rekindle the flame with your partner, here are some top ideas for romantic things to do in Hawaii.
1. Take in a beautiful sunset.Theres really nothing much more romantic than sitting beside each other to watch the sun sink into the ocean. Make watching sunset even more memorable with a sunset cruise/sail or a picnic at a beach. Some hotels can prepare a picnic basket for you. Alternatively, its easy to pick up picnic supplies at one of the local grocery stores. Make sure you dont just pack up and leave as soon as the sun is down. Watch for the amazing colors of the sky after sunset for an even more memorable sunset.
If you are on Maui, consider going to Haleakala to watch sunrise. Theres something very special and romantic about watching sunrise on Haleakala when you are snuggling up to your sweetheart under a blanket.
3. Arrange for an ocean side couples massage.Imagine the bliss of side by side massages on a beach while you listen to the waves crash on the shore. Ah! Make sure you read my Hawaiian spa advice before you book your massage.
4. Go horseback riding.There are some fantastic places to go horseback riding in Hawaii in rainforests, rolling hills, valleys, and beaches.
Recommended Restaurants / Bars In Honolulu:
- Orchids â An ocean-side restaurant where you can savor your food while enjoying the views of Diamond Head and the Pacific Ocean. It serves Mediterranean-inspired dishes for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- Uncle Boâs Pupu Bar & Grill â One of the most popular eateries among the locals. We recommend ordering the walnut shrimp wraps, Boca-Rota, and the kalua pig sliders with taro buns.
- Tommy Bahama Restaurant, Bar & Store â The perfect place for a romantic dinner. Enjoy your tortilla soup and crab cakes in the outdoor seating.
Recommended Reading: Massage Envy In Chester Nj
Wellness Delivered To Honolulu
From visiting the Honolulu Zoo, exploring Hanauma Bay Nature Preserve and swimming at Waikiki Beach, Honolulu offers plenty of ways to keep yourself entertained. Take relaxing island life to the next level with Soothe. Our professional massage therapists bring a spa experience straight to your home, hotel or office from Hawaii Kai to Waikiki and everywhere on the island. Book with Soothe today.
Outrigger Waikiki Beach Resort
Like most of the best hotels in Honolulu, Hawaii, this resort also lies in Waikiki. Itâs located directly on Waikiki Beach and features an oceanfront swimming pool. Besides the well-liked pool, travelers also like to go to The Royal Hawaiian Shopping Center for upscale shopping and dining. Itâs only 5 minutes away from the accommodation on foot.
Living up to its status as a 4-star hotel, Outrigger Waikiki Beach Resort prioritizes the guestsâ comforts above all things. Looking for a massage? Go to the rooftop spa where body treatments incorporating Hawaiian and European techniques are offered. Looking for scrumptious food? Visit the beachfront Dukeâs Canoe Club or Hula Grill Waikiki for breakfast and lunch buffets along with specialty cocktails. If youâre coming with youâre life partner, you can participate in a free Hawaiian vow renewal ceremony on the beach. So romantic!
In the guestroom, youâll find a cable TV with cable channels as well as a Nintendo. When youâre wide awake at night, play some fun games until youâre sleepy! Amenities like a coffee machine and a refrigerator are also present. The en suite bathroom is just as great as the guestroom. It comes with a hairdryer, a bathtub, and Noni Papaya toiletries.
You May Like: I Got Your Back Massage Therapy