Professional Massage Cream 16 Oz Unscented
- Make sure this fitsby entering your model number.
- Free-Up was formulated to help relieve injured, tight, and overworked muscles. It was developed by a physical therapist specifically to provide great glide, good lubricity, and superior tissue perception.
- A luxurious lubricant for soft tissue mobilization and massage that moisturizes and softens the skin. Safe quality formulation. Bacteriostatic. Hypo-allergenic. Does not contain beeswax or seed/nut oils.
- Rub a little Free-Up between your fingers and you ll know why therapists use words like exceptional, fantastic, and, powerfully effective to describe it.
- Cost effective. Slow absorption rate means a little goes a long way.
- Please Note: Free-Up is a âFragrance-Freeâ massage cream. No âmaskingâ fragrance or additional perfume/scent has been used in the product to cover up the naturally occurring scent of the ingredients.
Specifications for this item
|Ambient: 15 to 25 C|
Developed For Professional Use
Rub a little Free-Up between your fingers and youâll know why therapists use words like âexceptional, fantastic, and, powerfully effectiveâ to describe it. Free-Up massage cream softens and moisturizes the skin while providing superior control without drag or tackiness. Noted for its excellent coverage and workability, it provides the proper feel for massage and soft tissue work, while maintaining its lubricity.
- Superb soft tissue medium, lets you work either surface or deep tissue.
- Great Glide. Promotes exquisite tissue sense to fingers and hands.
- Excellent lubricity. Unlike oily or slick surfaces, Free-Up does not inhibit deep tissue perception and discrimination.
- Can be used with most Jobst pressure garments.
- Safe for fibromyalgia patients â contains no salicylates.
Massage Cream Benefits And Tips
What would massage be without the help of a lubricant? Pretty dry and not all that pleasant. For most types of massage therapies, it is a necessity to have a favorite oil, lotion, gel, butter or cream on hand to deliver a quality, effective, relaxing experience. Today we are going to discuss one of the newer additions to the massage lubricant familymassage cream. Well cover the benefits of massage cream as well as some tips on how to choose the right one for your practice.
Massage cream has several benefitssome that it shares with other massage lubricants and some that set it apart from them. Here are some of massage creams wonderful attributes:
Now that you know some of massage creams benefits, how do you go about choosing the best one for your practice? Here are some tips to follow:
Massage cream is really a great selection when choosing a massage lubricant for your practice. This moisturizing, long-lasting, non-staining, money-saving product will make your clients and you happy. Dont get into a massage cream rut: Be sure to explore different types of creams and ask your clients and colleagues for their input.
Please visit the Educational Corner for our collection of current and past educational articles. The archive includes five categories: Health & Wellness,Massage & Bodywork, Product,Home Massage and Business. From massage research, product spotlights and detailed techniques to DIY self-care and business tips, browse our varied list and learn more.
Read Also: Best Place To Get A Massage In Las Vegas
Welcome To Our New Professional Site
Bio-Therapeutic is a minority owned, family company based in Seattle, Washington and is sold in over 35 countries worldwide. We invest in our community by designing and assembling our equipment locally. At our heart we are truly a technology company, and we have been leading the skin care industrys use of advanced technology since our founding in 1974. We are an FDA registered medical device manufacturer, maintain ISO 9001 and ISO 13485 accreditation and certifications, and all of our equipment is CE safety tested.
Material Safety Data Sheets
What is a Material Safety Data Sheet?
A Material Safety Data Sheet is designed to provide both workers and emergency personnel with the proper procedures for handling or working with a particular substance. MSDS’s include information such as physical data (melting point freezing point, boiling point, flash point, toxicity, health effects, first aid, reactivity, storage, disposal, protective equipment, and spill/leak procedures. This information will be needed if a spill or other accident occurs. A company is required to have a Material Safety Data Sheet for a product on hand when its employees are exposed over long term to the product in a potantially hazardous manner. In other words, if you are purchasing 5 gallons of shea butter, you are not in any harm and therefore do not need to have an MSDS sheet for the product. However, if you are purchasing a drum of liquid paraffin wax, which is flammable, you should keep an MSDS sheet on hand in case of a spill/leak. MSDSs are required only if the product can be considered hazardous.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Material Safety Data Sheets are only required for materials that are hazardous. Manufacturers/distributors are not required to provide MSDS sheets for non-hazardous materials.
What products are hazardous and might require an MSDS?
Please call our Customer Care department at 520-2060 to request the current MSDS sheet that you require.
Also Check: King Adjustable Base With Massage