Limited Two Year Warranty
HoMedics sells its products with the intent that they are free of defects in manufacture and workmanship for a period of two years from the date of original purchase, except as noted below. HoMedics warrants that its products will be free of defects in material and workmanship under normal use and service. This warranty extends only to consumers and does not extend to Retailers.
To obtain warranty service on your HoMedics product, mail the product and your dated sales receipt , postpaid, to the following address:
HoMedics Consumer RelationsCommerce Township, MI 48390No CODs will be accepted.
HoMedics does not authorize anyone, including, but not limited to, Retailers, the subsequent consumer purchaser of the product from a Retailer or remote purchasers, to obligate HoMedics in any way beyond the terms set forth herein. This warranty does not cover damage caused by misuse or abuse accident the attachment of any unauthorized accessory alteration to the product improper installation unauthorized repairs or modifications improper use of electrical/power supply loss of power dropped product malfunction or damage of an operating part from failure to provide manufacturers recommended maintenance transportation damage theft neglect vandalism or environmental conditions loss of use during the period the product is at a repair facility or otherwise awaiting parts or repair or any other conditions whatsoever that are beyond the control of HoMedics.
Instructions For Inversion Massage Recliner Use
Your Inversion Massage recliner is designed to provide relaxation in a variety of positions utilizing the easy lock levers on each side of the armrests. The ideal position for optimum relaxation is one in which the feet are above the heart.
NOTE: The Inversion Massage recliner design has a weight limit of 300 pounds. Persons exceeding this body weight should not use this recliner.
- Before sitting in the Inversion Massage recliner, be sure it is in the complete upright position by unlocking the levers and pulling the backrest forward until it stops.
- Lock the recliner into the upright position by pushing the levers forward toward the footrest.
- Sit in the chair, and lean back slowly. Sitting all the way back in the seat will make it easier to recline. To adjust the angle of the chair, hold on to the armrests and lean back or forward until you reach the desired position. Lock the position into place by pulling the levers back towards your head.
- The footrest may be raised by pulling it upward. Each position will sound with a click. To lower the footrest, raise it until it stops and then push it back towards the floor.
- Before getting out of the Inversion Massage recliner, be sure to return it to its full upright position and lock into place.
- Stand up using the armrests for support.
Tony Little Destress Ultra Inversion Recliner Massage Chair With Heat
The Tony Little DeStress Spa Inversion Massage DeStress Spa Inversion Massage Recliner Inversion Massage Recliner with Heat is a
HoMedics AG-2001TL3 Tony Little DeStress Ultra Inversion Recliner Massage Chair with Heat, Ergonomic position ideal for optimum relaxation, 10 powerful
03.08.2012 ·Eingebettetes Video ·Tony Little Spa Inversion Chair at kick back and let Tony Littles Spa Inversion Chair take Ergonomic Recliners, Inversion
tony little*heat*homedics destress ultra ultra inversion massage recliner*chair destress ultra inversion massage recliner
Theres a reason this massage chair is the most popular piece flip back the head pillow to reveal this unique Tony Little Edition Human Touch
Ultra Inversion Recliner Massage Chair Ultra Inversion Massage Recliner with Heat inversion massage recliner. Tony Little
Where To Buy Massage Chair Could a massage chair improve your overall health and even reduce your trip to the doctor? Youll definitely want to check this answer Osaki chair offers wholesale massage chairs and free shipping on all massage chairs! find Inada, Sanyo, Panasonic, Osaki, Omega and Human Touch Massage Massage Chair Reviews. Looking for a the best
You May Like: How To Massage Breast After Breastfeeding
Massage Cushion And Hand Control Instructions
Press the POWER button once to activate the hand controller. A corresponding LED light will illuminate to indicate the power is ON. To deactivate, press again.
HeatTo activate the heat function, your back must first be pushed against the cushion. Once resting comfortably, press the HEAT button once. The L.E.D. above the heat button will light indicating the heat is on.NOTE: When selecting the heat feature with massaging action, there will be a slight decrease in the strength of the massage output. This adjustment is normal and should not be interpreted as a defect.
Massage StrengthUse this function to customize the intensity of your massage. The intensity will increase with each press of the strength button providing three levels: low , medium , high . To change the intensity from high to low, press the button again.
Massage SpeedUse this function to customize the speed of each massage cycle. The speed will increase with each press of the speed button providing three levels as well low , medium , high . To change the speed from high to low, press the button again.
Massage Styles and Target Zone OptionsChoose from 8 massage functions. To activate, press the desired function button. You can move from one style to another by simply depressing the button of another style. You can further customize your massage by targeting body zones and varying the speed and intensity within each style.
Destress Ultra Inversion Recliner Massage Chair
HoMedics AG-2001TL3C Tony Little DeStress Ultra Inversion Recliner Massage Chair with Heat, Ergonomic position ideal for optimum relaxation, 10 powerful
The Homedics Inversion Massage Chair Seat Recliner with Heat is wonderful. I wouldnt give it up for any other.
Aosom I3237 Creme Office Tv Recliner Massage Chair Thanks for your visit our website. Hopefully you will satisfied with AOSOM i3237 Black Office TV Recliner Massage Chair You will get AOSOM i3237 Black Online shopping from a great selection at massage chair in aosom Heated Vibrating Massage Recliner Chair with room than regular office chairs. AOSOM i3237 Black Office TV
DeStress Ultra Massage Inversion Recliner With HoMedics Tony Little DeStress Recliner Inversion Massage Massage Chair Recliner Massager Ottoman
homedics inversion ultra destress recliner massage recliner sofa matching and Extremly full sleeper recliner chair high priced furniture for what you
DeStress Massage Recliner! DeStress Ultra Inversion Massage Recliner with Heat. Tony Little and Homedics have taken on a whole new meaning to what is a
Don’t Miss: Directions To Hand And Stone Massage
Destress Ultra Inversion Massage Recliner With Heat
Homedics Tony Little AG-2001TL3C DeStress Ultra Inversion Massage Recliner with Heat – Massage and Body Therapy – Tony Little DeStress Ultra Inversion Recliner Massage Chair with Heat, Ergonomic position ideal for optimum relaxation, 10 powerful massage motors, 8 custom massage styles, Custom recline, Programmable control, Soothing heat in the lower lumbar for a more relaxing massage $115. TEXT OR CALL Three04-240-7265
Inversion Vs Zero Gravity Massage Technology
Theres often some confusion between inversion and zero gravity massage chairs. While many models offer both inversion and zero gravity settings, the technologies are quite distinct.
Inversion massage chairs are designed to recline deeper than zero gravity massage chairs at about a 180 degree inversion. With these massage chairs, your spine is elongated, your head is below a horizontal level and your feet are comfortably lifted above your heart, creating the perfect experience for a decompression stretch.
Zero gravity massage chairs recline to a position where your back and thighs are leveled, and your body weight is evenly distributed. The recline goes to about 30 degrees. Zero gravity takes pressure off of your joints and allows your body to experience the full benefits of a massage.
Read Also: Us Career Institute Massage Therapy
Attach Seat/leg Frame To Base
- Flip the chair on its back and slide the seat in place. Place into frame with the straps facing the back of the chair. See Figure 6.
- Align the Seat with pre-attached bolts.
- From the bottom side, add washer and screw on caps/nuts to secure the Seat frame to chair base. Use wrench to tighten partially. See Figures 7A and 7B.
- Squeeze frame together and insert remaining large bolts and bolt sleeves into the cross bar under the seat and tighten partially with allen wrench.
- Flip chair on its side and insert remaining large bolts and bolt sleeves into the cross bar on the back of the base and tighten partially.
- Stand chair upright and adjust so the base is level. Completely tighten all caps/nuts and bolts. See Figure 8.
- Replace covers over the ends of the crossbars. See Figure 9.
Attach Back Frame To Base
- Slide the back of the chair into the frame with the straps facing the chair. See Figure 4.
- Align the back with the pre-attached bolts to the frame.
- From the back side, place washer and screw on caps/nuts to secure Back frame to Chair Base. Use wrench to tighten partially. See Figures 5A and 5B.
Recommended Reading: Rent A Center Massage Chair