Jobs And Careers At The Hand And Stone Massage And Facial Spas Talent Network
Hand & Stone is committed to the industry and our team members. Thats why we not only sponsor professional growth opportunities for our own massage therapists and estheticians but will continue to offer CE courses on Massage Ethics in select areas and online that are open to all massage therapists. Promoting our great profession is as important for us as it is for you and we will continue to take a leadership role in the industry
At Hand And Stone Opportunity Knocksover 500 Locations Open Across The Us
We have opportunities for Massage Therapists, Estheticians, Spa Managers and Spa Associates at all stages of their careers. Full Time, Part Timewe can provide the perfect fit with FLEXIBLE schedules.
Hand & Stones focus is on creating an experience that exceeds our guests expectations. We treat every guest & employee with respect. We know if you have happy employees, you will have happy clients. Become part of the team and youll see that for yourself.
I acknowledge that I am applying for employment with an independently owned and operated Hand and Stone franchisee, a separate company and employer from Hand and Stone Franchise Corp. and any of its affiliates or subsidiaries. I understand that each independent franchisee is solely responsible for all decisions relating to employees including and without limitation hiring and termination, benefits, compensation, day to day activities, and terms or conditions of employment. Hand and Stone Franchise Corp. does not accept, review or store my application. Any questions about my application or the hiring process must be directed to the locally owned and operated Hand and Stone franchisee.
Managers & Spa Associates
- Great earning potential: Busy spa environment provides opportunity for advancement and bonus
- Awesome personal growth opportunities: A culture that helps you develop interpersonal skills, confidence and provides recognition for reaching company sales goals
- Expand skin care and massage therapy knowledge with one of the leading companies in the industry
- Enjoy the benefits of a family-run business atmosphere coupled with the perks of being part of a strong, established brand
- Flexible hours for full or part time positions
Don’t Miss: Massage For Stress And Anxiety
Here’s The Greatest Part
First, depending on your state, there are various grants available to help reduce your tuition. Then, your local Hand & Stone will pay up to $3,000 in scholarships . With grants and the scholarship, you pay a fraction of the normal cost of massage school.
Our school partners have great financing plans available with as little as $200 down and less than $80 for the first 9 months.*
Finally, consider the average starting Massage Therapist at Hand & Stone makes between $20-$25 per service, plus tips. Plus, there is additional earning potential from enhancements, product sales, and bonus contests. All of this makes massage therapy an immediately rewarding career. And through this unique program you will discover the fastest, least costly and most convenient way to join this rewarding new career in one of healthcare’s fastest growing professions.
To learn more and apply, or fill out the form below.
All training is via a 3rd party school not affiliated with our location, we provide scholarships and job opportunities only.
*For those who qualify. Payments increase to about $250 after 9 months, but you will be licensed and making the money or scholarship amount to pay it off quickly.
A Rewarding And Stress
We have immediate opportunities for Massage Therapists. Full Time, Part Timewe can provide the perfect fit with FLEXIBLE schedules.
Hand & Stones focus is on creating an experience that exceeds our guests expectations. We treat every guest & employee with respect. We know if we have happy employees, we will have happy clients. Become part of the team and youll see that for yourself.
- Recurring clientele with no selling requirements
- Flexible schedules, seven days a week
- Free training, new protocol specialty training
- Tiered pay structure and growing national footprint creates numerous growth opportunities
- Full medical benefits for full-time Massage Therapists
- Access to instant, affordable liability insurance with additional professional benefits .
Read Also: Loughner Massage And Lash Boutique
Nys Licensed Massage Therapist
- Proficiency in Deep Tissue, Sports Massage, Prenatal and other modalities is a huge plus! Training in Hot Stone and Himalayan Salt Stone and other modalities will be provided!
- Treat clients in a professional caring manner and provide excellent Customer Service!
- Develop and propose client treatment plans unique to their individual needs.
- Provide clients with guidance and information about the benefits of massage as an integral part of their overall wellness program
- Maintain detailed treatment records
- Highly Competitive compensation and generous bonuses!
- 401K with Employer Match
- Established book of business – Our therapists are usually OVER 90% booked!
- All supplies provided
- Rewards program to earn Massages, Facials & Gift Cards
- Free Training/Continuing Education
- Must comply with local and state licensing laws and regulations
- Strong team player
- Excellent customer service skills and work ethic
- Professional manner, discretion and appearance
What Is The Average Salary For Hand & Stone Massage Spa Employees In The United States
Hand & Stone Massage Spa employees earn $31,000 annually on average, or $15 per hour, which is 72% lower than the national salary average of $66,000 per year. According to our data, the highest paying job at Hand & Stone Massage Spa is a COO at $150,000 annually while the lowest paying job at Hand & Stone Massage Spa is a Receptionist at $20,000 annually.
Recommended Reading: Is Massage Good For Anxiety
What Does Culture Mean To You
At Hand & Stone, FGG Spa, LLC, we operate with the core philosophy that delivering world-class experiences to our valued team members and clients all day – every day – is ESSENTIAL. Our Culture embodies many different elements, we remain committed to elevating the experience for our teams and clients. We pride ourselves on building healthy, everlasting, and meaningful relationships that create an environment of being a world-class TEAM, while also being a family that positively impacts the lives of our clients and teams.
Be a part of our FGG Spa Family as we continue to grow…
401K offering for all associates over age of 18.
Restore, Relax & Refresh With Us!
Why Join Our Talent Network
Joining our Talent Network will enhance your job search and application process. Whether you choose to apply or just leave your information, we look forward to staying connected with you.
- Receive alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests
- Receive relevant communications and updates from our organization
Recommended Reading: Do Back Massagers Help Back Pain