Frequently Asked Questionsabout Massage Envy
- Where is Massage Envy – Rock Hill situated?
This organisation is located at the following address: United States, 636 Crown Pointe Ln, Rock Hill, SC 29732.
- Is there a phone number for Massage Envy – Rock Hill?
You can dial +1 412-33-13 during business hours.
- What are the business hours for Massage Envy – Rock Hill?
Massage Envy – Rock Hill is open for business at the following schedule: Sun: 10AM – 8PM Mon-Sat: 8AM – 10PM.
- How highly is Massage Envy – Rock Hill rated on Nicelocal.com?
The average score of this place is 3.3 out of 5.So far, there are no written reviews for Massage Envy – Rock Hill on Nicelocal.com.You can be the first to leave one!
- What Massage Envy – Rock Hill can offer for face and body skin?
At Massage Envy – Rock Hill they do skin care.
- Is the information found on this listing verified?
Nicelocal is doing its best to place correct information about companies in its catalog.If you see an error or if you represent Massage Envy – Rock Hill, please let us know by using the feedback form.
Customized Facials For A Custom Youcustomized Facials For A Custom You Click To Expand Or Collapse Content
- 60-minute* customized facialEnjoy 60 minutes of skin-balancing and tone-brightening, performed by a highly trained esthetician. Plus a face, neck, and shoulder massage.
- 90-minute* customized facialGet all of the benefits of the 60-minute facial but with more time focused on each step by your esthetician. More facial? Yes please.
- 60-minute* customized back facialYour back and your face share the same type of skin and the same kinds of issues. Your esthetician will help clear them up using some of the most effective products on the market.
- You’ve got nothing to lose but dead skin cells. Get your healthy glow on with a tailored chemical peel for a flawless finish.
Customer Ratings And Reviews
There are no reviews yet!You can review this company and help others by leaving a comment. If you want to share your thoughts about Massage Envy – Rock Hill, use the form below and your opinion, advice or comment will appear in this space.Not So Helpful
You can also mark off this information as being helpful or not helpful above. If you want to share your thoughts about Massage Envy – Rock Hill, use the icons above to let others know if this information helped you find or make a decision about this business.
Helpful Tip for: Spas & Saunas
Spas & Saunas refer to the refreshing body care treatments rendered by most of the salons in Rock Hill. Spa denotes the cleansing, scrubbing & massaging of body with special oils, herbals or cosmetic products that provide a relaxing & soothing sensation all over the body. Saunas aim at inducing relaxation through sweating, by putting individuals inside a heated room.
Don’t Miss: Laryngeal Massage And Myofascial Release
Massage Envy Lawyers In South Carolina
At the David W. Martin Law Group, our massage envy sexual abuse attorneys in South Carolina are advocates for survivors across the state who need our experience, skill, and support to hold their abusers liable for the financial recovery they may be entitled to for their injuries.
That is true for all sexual abuse survivors that suffered physical, emotional, and psychological injuries at the hands of a company or organizations employees, no matter the industry.
We champion their cause by ensuring their voices are heard and respected during our civil claims and will do the same for the women of South Carolina who have been sexually abused in Massage Envy locations across the state.
We want to give everyone who has suffered sexual abuse at the hands of Massage Envy employees the strength and courage to come forward.
What We’ll Accomplish Together:
- Performing quality, therapeutic bodywork that meets clients’ needs within scope of practice and licensing guidelines as applicable in our state.
- Customizing massage services within Massage Envy’s policies, protocols, and approved modalities to craft truly personalized sessions.
- Safeguarding the client experience, maintaining client confidentiality and upholding our commitment to safety.
- Embracing the Massage Envy core values of optimism, gratitude, excellence, consistency and empathy.
- Protecting our workplace culture by recognizing and supporting team goals and building positive relationships with team members.
Don’t Miss: Massage Places In Abilene Tx
Have You Been Sexually Abused At A South Carolina Massage Envy Location
If you have been sexually abused during a massage session at a Massage Envy in South Carolina, contact our experienced personal injury attorneys who can help you hold both the predator and their employer liable for your injuries by calling the David W. Martin Law Group today at to discuss your case.
Massage Envy Complaints Allege Intentional Concealment Of Sexual Abuse
Ongoing legal complaints against Massage Envy outline the chains failures to provide basic safety to clients in a most vulnerable setting but also lists how the chain systematically and intentionally collaborated to hide the rampant problem of massage therapists sexually assaulting customers throughout the country at Massage Envy franchise locations.
According to the legal documents, the companys customer agreements contain hidden clauses that surrender their clients rights to report inappropriate behavior or sexual abuse and highlights how the chain is not required to report allegations to the appropriate licensing boards to face the consequences of their behavior.
Many former employees have also reported training that discouraged police interaction, which led to prior complaints of sexual assault by customers never going any further than the manager of the Massage Envy location, which allowed their massage therapists to continue preying on vulnerable clients.
If you have been sexually abused by an employee in a Massage Envy location, our South Carolina sexual abuse lawyers want to help you understand your legal rights, so you can regain your dignity and integrity while pursuing the financial recovery you are entitled to for your physical, emotional, and psychological injuries, beginning right now with a free consultation.
You May Like: Somerset School Of Massage Therapy
All The Products You Need To Maintain The Skin You Love
- CyMeClick to expand or collapse contentCyMe is Massage Envys very own skin care line for head-to-toe radiance. These masks, balms, sunscreens, and other home care products will cozy right up alongside your professional skin care regimen.
- Obagi Medical®Click to expand or collapse contentObagi is one of the best-known brands in skin care. At Massage Envy, your esthetician will use their professional-strength products during your facial. And then you can use their home care products to maintain that healthy glow.
- PCA SKIN®Click to expand or collapse contentPCA SKIN products are used for Massage Envys chemical peels. But the glow doesn’t stop there. You can continue your PCA regimen at home with products that will keep your skin looking and feeling refreshed.
What It Takes To Succeed:
- Well-skilled professionals who have a minimum of 500 hours of massage therapy school under their belts and a certificate of completion. You’ll also need to meet the licensing requirements for massage therapy in our state and be able to pass a background and reference check with flying colors.
- Thirsty for knowledge, seeking continuing education to build on their modality mastery
- Clear communicators who can effectively identify each client’s needs, set clear expectations, and stay connected to the client throughout the session to achieve the goals of each service.
- Total body care champions who can recommend follow-up visits and additional services and products as needed to help clients pursue their wellness goals.
- Great teammates who show up on time ready to jump in wherever needed to get the job done.
We Believe Our Differences Make Us BetterIf you’re ready to bring your healing skills to a place where you can focus on doing what you love, we can’t wait to meet you.
- Massage Envy Franchising, LLC is a national franchisor of independently owned and operated franchised locations. Each individual franchised location, not MEF or any of its affiliates, is the sole employer for all positions posted by a franchised location, and each individual franchised location is not acting as an agent for MEF or any of its affiliates. Hiring criteria, benefits and compensation are set by each individually owned and operated franchised location and may vary from location to location.
You May Like: Massage Parlor In Houston Tx
Tips & Reviews For Massage Envy
parking: lotaccepts credit cards
- Dec 2021
Hygiene and service was top notch. Average pressure massage was perfect and reduced my arthritic pain by 90 percent. Temps were taken and masks are required by all. Pleasant staff and military discount. Fees vary depending on membership or not. Good check in process and and minimal folks allowed in at one time. Parking is good.
- Jan 2021
I have the monthly membership and it is so worth it! Even if I don’t get a message every month, my visits roll over and I can get a longer message as well as a discount on other services.
- Oct 2020
I can NOT brag enough about Cameron! She is SO smart when it comes to your body and muscles and everything that goes along with her position. Not only does she relieve my stress, she makes me feel BETTER! She is absolutely amazing !!! She is tough to get an appointment with so if you can snatch her up DO IT !!!
Submit A Review For Massage Envy
Your rating **Tips for writing a great review:
1 million customersfind businesses on BusinessYab every month.
- Promote and drive traffic to your business
- Be found by customers and prospects
- Make business connections
Don’t Miss: Best Massage Spa San Francisco
How Often Is Sexual Abuse Occurring At Massage Envy Locations In South Carolina
Massage Envy is the largest massage chain in the U.S. with more than 20,000 therapists and 1,200 locations nationwide.
The popular massage chain currently provides massage services in 49 states including 22 locations in South Carolina and boasts on its website through a press release that they have given over 100 million massages and facials since the company was founded in 2002.
Currently, hundreds of women across the United States have been bravely coming forward to address the sexual abuse they have endured while pursuing self-care appointments at Massage Envy locations throughout the country.
These brave women are telling their stories, alleging the successful massage chain covered up, did not report, or take suitable steps to address complaints of sexual harassment or assault by their massage therapists.
Sexual misconduct has been reported throughout Massage Envy locations in several different states, citing lawsuits, police reports, and other official documents, explaining how the chain mishandled or ignored many of the hundreds of cases of sexual abuse in their facilities some of which accuses some of the same massage therapists at the same locations during their sessions.
If this has happened to you or someone you love, contact our experienced massage envy sexual abuse attorneys in South Carolina today to schedule a free consultation to learn more about your rights and how we can help get justice for the abuse you have suffered at any Massage Envy location.