Customer Ratings And Reviews
There are no reviews yet!You can review this company and help others by leaving a comment. If you want to share your thoughts about Massage Envy – Crabtree Valley, use the form below and your opinion, advice or comment will appear in this space.Not So Helpful
You can also mark off this information as being helpful or not helpful above. If you want to share your thoughts about Massage Envy – Crabtree Valley, use the icons above to let others know if this information helped you find or make a decision about this business.
Helpful Tip for: Spas & Saunas
Spas & Saunas refer to the refreshing body care treatments rendered by most of the salons in Raleigh. Spa denotes the cleansing, scrubbing & massaging of body with special oils, herbals or cosmetic products that provide a relaxing & soothing sensation all over the body. Saunas aim at inducing relaxation through sweating, by putting individuals inside a heated room.
You Are Invited To Enjoyone Free Enhancementwith Your Paid Massage Session
Must present coupon. Limit one per person. Valid only at participating Raleigh-Durham locations. Coupon has no cash value. Not valid for gift card purchases and in conjunction with any other offer. Cannot be combined with member discount or accrued service.
Participating Locations:North Hills, Oberlin, Crabtree Valley, Creedmoor & Strickland, Falls of the Neuse, Morrisville Park West Village, Holly Springs, Southpoint, Chapel Hill Eastgate, Cary Kildaire, Apex Beaver Creek Commons, Cary Parkside, Brier Creek, Durham Ninth Street, Wake Forest
Available in:Triangle 2022
GoPlaySave offers are not valid in conjunction with any other discounts, specials, or holidays. One coupon per person, per visit. GoPlaySave offers are not transferable.Triangle 2022 coupons are valid through November 30, 2022.
Customized Facials For A Custom Youcustomized Facials For A Custom You Click To Expand Or Collapse Content
- 60-minute* customized facialEnjoy 60 minutes of skin-balancing and tone-brightening, performed by a highly trained esthetician. Plus a face, neck, and shoulder massage.
- 90-minute* customized facialGet all of the benefits of the 60-minute facial but with more time focused on each step by your esthetician. More facial? Yes please.
- 60-minute* customized back facialYour back and your face share the same type of skin and the same kinds of issues. Your esthetician will help clear them up using some of the most effective products on the market.
Recommended Reading: Deep Tissue Massage Home Service
Anonymous Problems With Product/service Complaint
Complaint Type: Status:
- 3201 Edwards Mill Rd STE 143 # 145, Raleigh, NC 27612-5371
- BBB File Opened:
- Massage Envy at Olde Raleigh Village
- Relax ME One LLC
- Mr. Richard Bell, Managing Member
- Ms. Ann Bell, Managing Member
- Mr. Richard Bell, Managing Member
BBB Business Profiles may not be reproduced for sales or promotional purposes.
BBB Business Profiles are provided solely to assist you in exercising your own best judgment. BBB asks third parties who publish complaints, reviews and/or responses on this website to affirm that the information provided is accurate. However, BBB does not verify the accuracy of information provided by third parties, and does not guarantee the accuracy of any information in Business Profiles.
When considering complaint information, please take into account the company’s size and volume of transactions, and understand that the nature of complaints and a firm’s responses to them are often more important than the number of complaints.
BBB Business Profiles generally cover a three-year reporting period. BBB Business Profiles are subject to change at any time. If you choose to do business with this business, please let the business know that you contacted BBB for a BBB Business Profile.
As a matter of policy, BBB does not endorse any product, service or business.
Edwards Mill Rd Ste 143
Raleigh City, Durham/Wake County, North Carolina – Community Portal
- This site does NOT require registration or login to read and write.
- Every new post is announced on the home page.
- Enjoy your visit!
What is this QR Code for?
This QR Code is to let open this page on the other mobile device the easiest possible way, with no need to type complicated addresses or searching.
In most cases you just open the camera on your phone or tablet, point it to the Code and confirm opening the page. On Apple devices that is a standard functionality. On Android devices there might be required an external app . Just give it a try!
Read Also: Types Of Full Body Massage
All The Products You Need To Maintain The Skin You Love
- CyMeClick to expand or collapse contentCyMe is Massage Envys very own skin care line for head-to-toe radiance. These masks, balms, sunscreens, and other home care products will cozy right up alongside your professional skin care regimen.
- Obagi Medical®Click to expand or collapse contentObagi is one of the best-known brands in skin care. At Massage Envy, your esthetician will use their professional-strength products during your facial. And then you can use their home care products to maintain that healthy glow.
- PCA SKIN®Click to expand or collapse contentPCA SKIN products are used for Massage Envys chemical peels. But the glow doesn’t stop there. You can continue your PCA regimen at home with products that will keep your skin looking and feeling refreshed.
Tips & Reviews For Massage Envy
bike parkingaccepts credit cardsprivate lot parking
- Jan 2022
Great location. The staff is professional. Clay my therapist is great,I walked in with aching muscles and nodes and now I feel 1000% better.He is very knowledgeable and professional.Thanks.
- Oct 2021
I had a fantastic experience at Massage Envy. I always enjoy it when I go, but today was special! My massage with Clay was spot on! He was very personable and my muscles feel great! I then had an amazing facial with Jessica. She took a great amount of care with my microdermabrasion and high frequency treatment. She even had a recommendation for a new skin care product line to help me combat ‘mask’ne. 😀
- Jun 2021
I started visiting this location last year. The first one or two massages were with Elizabeth, and she is great. I’ve booked my other massages with Shannan, who does an amazing job as well. Massage Envy Crabtree’s location is clean, the staff is courteous, and the massages are affordable. I had an issue with my leg, and Shannan worked around it. I’m never disappointed with the services. I had to let my membership go, but I will continue to use this Massage Envy location when I can. Thank you!
Don’t Miss: Massage Chairs For Sale Costco