Massage Envy Salary Faqs
The average Massage Envy salary ranges from approximately $30,024 per year for an Esthetician to $96,064 per year for a Regional Director of Operations. The average Massage Envy hourly pay ranges from approximately $11 per hour for a Front Desk/Sales Associate to $22 per hour for a Massage Therapist. Massage Envy employees rate the overall compensation and benefits package 2.9/5 stars.
The highest-paying job at Massage Envy is a Regional Director of Operations with a salary of $96,064 per year.
The lowest-paying job at Massage Envy is an Esthetician with a salary of $30,024 per year.
Massage Envy employees attributed a compensation and benefits rating of 2.9/5 stars to their company. Read what they think about their salaries on our Compensation FAQ page for .
Customized Facials For A Custom Youcustomized Facials For A Custom You Click To Expand Or Collapse Content
- 60-minute* customized facialEnjoy 60 minutes of skin-balancing and tone-brightening, performed by a highly trained esthetician. Plus a face, neck, and shoulder massage.
- 90-minute* customized facialGet all of the benefits of the 60-minute facial but with more time focused on each step by your esthetician. More facial? Yes please.
- 60-minute* customized back facialYour back and your face share the same type of skin and the same kinds of issues. Your esthetician will help clear them up using some of the most effective products on the market.
The 10 Closest Hotels To Massage Envy
- 50 km from Massage Envy
- 50 km from Massage Envy
Like saving money?4.4 km4.3 km4.3 km4.5 km4.5 km3.1 km9.5 km4.5 km4.5 km4.5 km4.5 km4.3 km3.1 km4.5 km4.5 km4.5 km4.5 km4.6 km4.5 km4.5 km4.5 km4.4 km4.5 km4.4 km13.6 km4.5 km4.6 km4.5 km4.5 km4.6 km15.5 km4.4 km4.4 km4.4 km4.5 km4.6 km4.5 km
Don’t Miss: Best Foot Massager For Diabetics Uk
Tips & Reviews For Massage Envy
accepts credit cardsprivate lot parkingfree wi-figender-neutral restroomsoffers military discountwheelchair accessible
- Feb 2022
Very professional. Will was polite and did a great job. I had a 60 min massage. I think I need 90 minutes next time. He asked me what areas was giving me problems I told him and his focus was on those areas. I already have my next appointment booked with Will.
- Jan 2022
When I walked in I was immediately greeted by who I believe was Tanya , she was very informative and pleasant to speak with before starting my session, her mannerism was high class, professional, but classy I loved her energy !My therapist Angela M was amazing, she eased my nerves and talked me through the process. Very professional and she engaged with me as if I was a regular . I was tense because I havenât had a massage in years but Angela did an outstanding job and made me feel comfortable from the very beginning…read full review
- Jan 2022
Employees are always the friendliest and most professional. Lisa is the best massage person I have ever dealt with. She always does a great job on getting my kinks and and she is so sweet and professional!
All The Products You Need To Maintain The Skin You Love
- CyMeClick to expand or collapse contentCyMe is Massage Envys very own skin care line for head-to-toe radiance. These masks, balms, sunscreens, and other home care products will cozy right up alongside your professional skin care regimen.
- Obagi Medical®Click to expand or collapse contentObagi is one of the best-known brands in skin care. At Massage Envy, your esthetician will use their professional-strength products during your facial. And then you can use their home care products to maintain that healthy glow.
- PCA SKIN®Click to expand or collapse contentPCA SKIN products are used for Massage Envys chemical peels. But the glow doesn’t stop there. You can continue your PCA regimen at home with products that will keep your skin looking and feeling refreshed.
You May Like: Best Leg And Foot Massager For Neuropathy